10 Aug Actions to Avoid Postponing Progress
Posted at 04:51h in Uncategorized
- Schedule immediate follow up when you commit to something.
- Plan and do necessary baby steps to practice new learning.
- Create viable collaborations based on common values, interests, goals, and trust.
- Join groups based on true affinity.
- Listen to intuition about letting go of personal and professional situations and connections that don’t serve your interests or limit you.
- Move beyond your comfort and convenience zones.
- Organize ways to address pending projects in timely, yet incremental ways, obtaining assistance as appropriate.
- Address conflict or remove yourself from an unpromising situation.