Public Speaker Sparks Personal & Professional Growth
Does your group need a public speaker who specializes in personal and professional growth? With my extensive background in the career and life management field, I’ll bring experience, originality, and expertise to your event. I work tirelessly to find the sweet spot where engagement, useful learning, and information come together to create powerful experiences for:
- Professional groups
- Groups within organizations
- Community groups
- Social groups
- Audiences in educational settings
As an experienced public speaker, I customize topics and tailor presentations to honor my audiences and support sponsors’ goals. I also encourage interaction—it improves audience engagement and learning, as well as being more fun for everyone. If sponsors or organizers want to increase retention and keep the conversation going, I can provide relevant handouts before, during, and after the talk. Audience members will leave more hopeful and committed to following through on their inspirations after I present information to help them take action in specific and manageable ways.
Your Group Will Benefit from My Experience, Audience Awareness & Originality
My public speaking approach rejects the slick canned talk. I embrace preparation but treasure spontaneity at the same time. I also appreciate and use humor, visuals, and playful presentation methods to get key points across.
We are all complex people living in a world of fast-paced, unpredictable change. Thanks to an eclectic background, interest in the sciences and arts, experience in a range of cultures, and ease with different ages, interests, and educational backgrounds, I provide a user-friendly approach. All talks are accessible, flexible, and relevant to the personal and professional growth and development of the audience.
Messages about personal and professional growth can really hit home when audience members have the chance to move beyond their comfort zones without feeling threatened. As I connect ideas and actions, relate to the specific audience, or respond to questions, participants recognize that I care about their progress and encourage mutual trust and respect.
Contact me to discuss your group’s needs.
- The Association for Women in Communications, Washington DC Chapter
- The Dana Foundation
- District of Columbia Metropolitan Area Dietetic Association
- Cornell Entrepreneur Network
- National Rural Electric Cooperative Association
- American Independent Writers
- Forty Plus
- 9th and 10th Annual Public-Private Partnership Conference (Sponsored by DC Government)
- Greater Washington Women’s Network
- American Association of University Women
- Association of Haitian Professionals
- DC Web Women
- Women’s Bar Association
- Society for Technical Communication
- Inova Health System
- Unitarian Universalist Church