Announcing the Release of Choose Courage: Step Into the Life You Want, now available in paperback and e-book formats
Washington, D.C., November 12, 2013 – Courage is a priceless spur for effective action now and anytime there’s economic, political, or social turmoil. It can empower individuals, groups, and organizations. Yet as a capacity that people often don’t appreciate in themselves and most can develop, there does not seem to be a current, viable definition. Anchored by doctoral-level research, this book makes courage accessible to anyone who wants to multiply their strengths, improve quality of life, and bring benefits to themselves and others.
Showing interest, need, and desire to access courage for daily to significant actions, Google has over 177 million references; Amazon lists over 17,000 books. Among this multitude, Choose Courage provides focus and practical tools. A multi-level experience, it also makes hope and potential come alive for readers of almost any background.
Choose Courage: Step Into the Life You Want is a go-to book to help people become who and what they want to be in gradual ways. They will get expert guidance on:
- using an original, 21st-century definition of courage that’s feasible and inspiring
- appreciating how their own stories prove their capacity for courage
- promoting productive action starting at almost any point in a dynamic format
- transcending negative emotions and habits that thwart goals and use of strengths
- applying adaptable action plans, checklists, and guides, animated by photos, art, poetry, quotes, and wit
Paperback Book List Price: $16.50, Black & White on White Paper with over 100 illustrations, ISBN-13: 1490343303, 332 pages. Available at www.amazon.com and through local bookstores.